Thursday, July 17, 2008

Are You Interested in Writing Haiku?


A comment, left on Dolce Bellezza, leads me to make this announcement about a blog called One Single Impression.


One Single Impression is a community of poets writing and sharing haiku and other poetic forms. Each week we will offer up a new prompt that we hope will inspire your writing. We invite participants to share ideas for prompts, too.


It sounds exciting to me; I may give the writing of poetry a try.
But, for those of you who are already outstanding poets (California Teacher Guy), I encourage you to visit this sight ASAP.

3 comments:

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I'll take a look, of course!

Bellezza said...

I'm so glad. You're the first person I thought of when I read her comment regarding this blog.

Debi said...

Thanks for the info...can't wait to check it out!