Monday, July 14, 2008

A Trip to the Library

So I go to the library this morning and begin looking for the Japanese authors on my list. I found about half of the ones I had listed, and read the synopses on the book flaps or covers of many of the author's books. I ended up not taking any thing out yet; I found at least three potentials, but still want to explore all my options. Who knows, I may read even more than 3. This challenge is proving to be veerrry interesting and I haven't even read a single book yet.
I had a blast! That is, I was having a blast until I got a hormonal/overheated/overexcited flash ( blast is good; flash is not )which resulted in an aura in my eye which signals Danger! Danger!* migraine coming..take cover! Oh, great; in the middle of the library!!!??? I got out of there, and with the help of caffeine and Tylenol I was able to nip it in the bud, and disaster was averted.

* or in keeping with the spirit of the challenge, perhaps I should say Tora! Tora! Tora!

No comments: